Abdominoplasty Before After #13
Before & After Abdominoplasty
This 30-year-old woman was impaired from an excess of abdominal skin draped over her pubis. Abdominoplasty was performed with the following notables:
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- repair of the abdominal rectus diastasis
- excision of 2400g of excess tissue
- drains were used
- abdominal binder was worn for 6 weeks following surgery
The photographic follow-up was obtained before and 5 months after surgery.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the treatment results attainable by prospective patients.
- transverse ellipse of skin excised (2400g)
- umbilical translocation
- repair of the wide abdominal rectus diastasis