Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #08
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 33-year-old man previously trained as a powerlifter. Despite stopping all performance supplements for more than 10 years, his gynecomastia (breast enlargement) has persisted. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 700ml (350ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn postoperatively
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 3 days after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 700ml (right 350ml, left 350ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”