Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #11
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 27-year-old man developed gynecomastia during puberty. He found it difficult to conceal his pointy breasts with clothing. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 470ml (235ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 1 year after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 470ml (right 235ml, left 235ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”