Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #10
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 22-year-old man gave a history of puffy nipples and gynecomastia (breast enlargement) commencing at 13 years of age. On examination, the gland of the breast was firm and located directly under the areola. There also was a wide surrounding soft base to each breast. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 250ml (125ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 6 months after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 250ml (right 125ml, left 125ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”