Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #15
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 18-year-old man developed gynecomastia (breast enlargement) at 12 years of age. Despite losing 30lbs of weight he continues to be bothered by the persistence of a feminine chest contour. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- breast gland was directly excised using the traditional periareolar incision
- liposuction was performed through the same incision
- total liposuction aspirate was 200ml (100ml per side)
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
- healing was complicated with areolar dimpling
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 8 weeks after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Traditional direct glandular resection by periareolar incision
- Liposuction 200ml (right 100ml, left 100ml)
- Healing was complicated with areolar dimpling