Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #04
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 37-year-old man developed gynecomastia while previously training as a bodybuilder. The breast enlargement persisted despite stopping all the performance supplements. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 250ml (125ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 6 months after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 250ml (right 125ml, left 125ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”