Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #05
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 21-year-old man developed “puffy nipples” and gynecomastia as an adolescent. He desired correction of the “puffy nipples” with a more masculine contour of the chest. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 675ml (right 275ml, left 400ml)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 12 months after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 675ml (right 275ml, left 400ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”