Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #02
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 25-year-old man had very firm breasts on examination. This clinical finding was suggestive of gynecomastia that is extensively composed of glandular tissue. During male breast reduction, a large volume of glandular breast tissue was excised using a “pull-through” technique. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- extensive resection of glandular tissue using a “pull-through” technique
- liposuction yielded only a small total volume of lipoaspirate 300ml
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn during the postoperative period
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 3 weeks after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 300ml (right 200ml, left 100ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”