Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #07
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 28-year-old man gave a history of gynecomastia (breast enlargement) commencing during his adolescent years. He particularly disliked the pointiness of the breasts. He desired a masculine contour of the chest. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 500ml (right 325ml, left 175ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn during the postoperative period
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 1 month after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 500ml (right 325ml, left 175ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”