Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #09
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 25-year-old man developed nipple swelling at the age of 13 years. He objectives with gynecomastia surgery were to diminish the pointy and puffy nipples. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 300ml (150ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 1 year after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 300ml (right 150ml, left 150ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”