Abdominoplasty Before After #14
Before & After Abdominoplasty
This woman had a “mommy makeover” consisting of an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation. Abdominoplasty was performed with the following notables:
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- repair of an abdominal rectus diastasis
- excision of excess tissue
- drains were not used
- abdominal binder was worn for 6 weeks following surgery
The photographic follow-up was obtained before and 5 months after surgery.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the treatment results attainable by prospective patients.
- transverse ellipse of skin excised
- umbilical translocation
- repair of the abdominal rectus diastasis
Bilateral Breast Augmentation