Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #06
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 26-year-old man described breast enlargement (gynecomastia) commencing at 14 years of age. He especially disliked the feminine chest contour visible while dressed in t-shirts. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 400ml (200ml per side)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 6 months after male breast reduction.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 400ml (right 200ml, left 200ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”