Gynecomastia Surgery Before After #03
Before & After Male Breast Reduction
This 30-year-old man developed gynecomastia during puberty. His breasts enlarged with weight gain. Male breast reduction was performed with the following notables:
- liposuction total aspirate of 400ml (right 150ml, left 250ml)
- breast gland was excised using a “pull-through” technique
- outpatient surgery
- general anesthesia
- compression garment was worn for 6weeks
- despite the postoperative weight gain, gynecomastia was improved
The photographs in the gallery were taken before and 10 months after male breast reduction. Postoperative images show improved chest contour despite the weight gain.
Note that surgical cases of Dr. Chen Lee are presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. These illustrative cases should not be construed as a guarantee or assurance of the surgical results attainable by prospective patients.
Male breast reduction consisting of:
- Liposuction 400ml (right 150ml, left 250ml)
- Glandular Resection by “pull-through”